The practical solution for the notorious grooving of the quill on Subaru transmissions resulting in:
- Clutch chatter
- Uneven engagement
- Premature clutch + throw-out bearing failure
The end result is expensive transmission case replacement – which does not offer a permanent solution for the problem.
- Takes less than 10 min. to install while replacing the clutch assembly.
- Does not require any modification or machining.
- Removable & reusable when doing transmission repairs that require splitting the case.
- Gives a noticeable smoothness to the clutch engagement.
- Eliminates noisy clutch linkage rattles.
- Allows you to keep your job completion time.
- Frees up the bay & mechanic.
- Eliminates the chance of costly mistakes in replacing the case.
- Eliminates towing expense and/or rental cars!
- Complete with oversized release bearing and instructions.